1. Undergraduates must be under 30 years of age at the time of application. Graduates must be under 40 years of age at the time of application.
2. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale and must enroll full-time in a four year bachelor degree or approved graduate program.
3. PhD candidates who have only the dissertation to complete and who are not enrolled in class full-time are not eligible.
4. Only one student in a family can apply and receive a scholarship at the same time.
5. High school seniors are eligible to apply during their senior year in high school for their first year in college.
6. Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
7. Scholars who are requesting aid for a second degree at the same level for which a degree has already been awarded are not eligible to apply, for example, a second Bachelor’s Degree or second Master’s Degree.
8. Due to limited funding, the number of applications given to students enrolled in graduate study at medical, law or business school is limited.
9. A personal interview in New York City is required of all applicants. Travel expenses are not reimbursed.
10. Students who have previously applied for a Leopold Schepp Foundation Scholarship and who were denied an award are not eligible to reapply.
If you meet all of the eligibility guidelines, please follow these simple instructions for applying.